Monday, August 3, 2015

Your What!?!


Your what!?!?!

Yes, I am pregnant and it's been 16 years since the last time I was pregnant! WHAT!!! I guess that's what happens when you start young the first time!  So, I know some of you are dying to know well hell how old is she!?! She is 36!!!


So, this is how we announced it to everyone!! Here's to a Tomlinson baby!! World look out with the way Daddy and Mommy are it looks like another sarcastic smart ass will be in the WORLD in 2016!


Here we are Daddy and Mommy!!!

Okay, so I keep saying I need to start writing stuff down about this pregnancy well it just has not happened! I am always at a computer so I thought Hell I will just start a blog about this. Let's just be honest anyone that REALLY knows me knows that I am BLUNT and have a hard time sugar coating!! So, this will be REAL and I mean REAL!! So, if you are offended by honesty and curse words then this is not the blog for YOU!!!  I promise I will make you laugh and make that jaw drop a few times!  So, hold on tight and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment