Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Pregnancy is Awesome


Pregnancy is awesome.......

Really!?! Help me find the awesomeness!! Please did I miss a turn somewhere? Being nausea 24/7, feeling and looking like death. Throwing up!!!!! Really, I feel like I have a hangover like all the time! Before being pregnant at least I could just start drinking again! Then it never seemed so bad (Can I get an AMEN).  I can now say I am no longer embarrass to throw up in public places! You learn all kinds of new ways to stand and I've become a professional at closing my eyes and doing it because the restrooms were so GROSS!!! So, it there was ever a contest on new found ways to PUKE I know I would be on Top!! I've only puked in my hands once since becoming pregnant and let me tell you that was fun! It just so happened to be at work!
The greatest invention for not having to drag your toothbrush everywhere with you are these BAD BOYS

These guys are like my best friend!! So much easier then dragging my toothbrush around everywhere!! Seriously, I considered making a toothbrush necklace. I could pull off a blinged out toothbrush.


So, I often wonder do those other pregger ladies just lie and say oh it's so great to be pregnant! Seriously, the whole time has been awesome!?! Are they just saying that to not scare anyone!?! I sure wish I was blessed to be one of "those". Maybe it was because I was such a "Spirited Child" as my mother would say!! So, I get to experience every "side effect" of being pregnant.
I mean come on look at me! I look scary as hell!! Yes, that is a heating pad I jacked my neck up from all the puking and well for all of you that have been pregnant before know that all you can have is Tylenol. It does nothing for me, so I don't even bother with it I would just rather be miserable 
and look like the picture above! That is true picture of pregnancy it is not all about that GLOW! Most of the time you will feel like this!


I know there is light at the very very long tunnel!!! I just am so ready for it to start shinning a little.

1 comment: